The Tory Betting Scandal

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum The Tory Betting Scandal

• Author

Councillor X
    Participant

If i knew that Craig Williams was in the prime minister’s inner circle i would tapped him for a bet whether he was a Tory or not. A £100 bet with 5-1 odds is an easy monkey.

Williams has apologised for placing “a flutter” on the election, saying he made a “huge error of judgment” I wonder how many more are going to get their collars felt?

DerekJackson
    Participant

Wonder how many Labour followers dashed out to place a bet on Labour to win as the actions of Craig Williams clearly gives a huge advantage to the Labour candidate.

Interesting any mention of betting on wrexham.com pop ups are popping up all the time.

parkingmad
    Participant

Why all the fuss about someone having a bet. People having a bet on inside information is nothing new and 99% of people would do the same.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Smoking cause of over 10 per cent of deaths in Wales, new report shows

News

Vaccinations and self-care key to easing NHS winter pressures says Welsh Government

News

Hospice supporter taking on trek of a lifetime in honour of late husband

News

Targets ‘conspicuously absent’ from new first minister’s priorities

News

Wrexham University partners with boxing club to enhance athlete performance

News

Union launches member ballot over NHS pay award

News