Keir Starmer

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Keir Starmer

• Author

wrexview
    Participant

Today our Prime Minister has announced a 10 year programme for “mending” the NHS in England. No mention of the broken Welsh NHS which has been in the hands of the Labour Party for 25 years. Now is the once in a lifetime opportunity to unify the Welsh and English NHS , especially in light of his drive to make greater use of a digital platform for each patient. There must be access to patient information across the UK, which doesn’t happen at present. There is considerable cost involved in the repetition of tests because results are not shared.

parkingmad
    Participant

The south Wales government know what they are doing, they don’t need help from the English government to make it worse.

DerekJackson
    Participant

Using the term NHS should be banned as we don’t have a National service. Wales is a shambles and in some instances more likely to be harmed.

Councillor X
    Participant

Derek, thanks to your PM us pensioners are going to be switching off the heating this winter.

DerekJackson
    Participant

Councillor X I can assure you apart from KS being Prime Minister of the UK he certainly is not ‘my’ PM.
    I am in the political vacuum caused by politicians not engaging or being responsive to questions.
    I thought Sarah Atherton was a bad communicator for not responding to correspondence but our new Labour MP Andrew Rainer seems to be in the same mould. Many saying they have been in touch weeks ago but no response.
    His Labour Party statement about why he voted to remove the Winter Fuel allowance frankly was an insult to pensioners who have worked all their lives.
    Don’t forget he along with all MPs will claim All their energy costs for the property they use in London for 52 weeks of the year despite Parliament only sitting for approximately 35 weeks.
    Why do those who impose the cuts still retain 100% .

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

New opera commemorates Gresford Colliery Disaster’s 90th Anniversary with powerful performance

News

A view from Carolyn Thomas – Welsh Labour’s North Wales Member of the Senedd

News

Welsh government drops controversial gender quota plans for 2026 election

News

Councillors to debate motion against controversial cuts to Winter Fuel Allowance

News

Councillors to approve Social Services Annual Report: Achievements, challenges, and future plans

News

Historic Dafydd Iwan painting discovered by volunteer at Nightingale House Hospice

News