General Election

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum General Election

• Author

WreX-iT
    Participant

Derek, if Mrs Atherton-Athletic achieved everything that she claims to have achieved, she would be worth her salary but its like me claiming to have painted the Mona Lisa .. the facts just don’t stack up.

I don’t understand what “Paul Ashton – Abolish the Welsh Assembly” aims to achieve, Tim Sly doesn’t have a great name for a politician and Reform hasn’t answered the questions here!

There has been no personal engagement of candidates and i posted my vote yesterday. I don’t trust the main parties and voted for the best local person.

wrexview
    Participant

Starmer says he won’t work after 6pm on a Friday as Prime Minister , so he can have time with his children ….but if he is to be believed he wants NHS Doctors and Nurses to work weekends to reduce waiting lists …..A case of don’t do as I do, but do as I say ?

william c ashton
    Participant

Your question about Paul Ashton What HIS AIM IS. To Abolish the Welsh Govermet. You can only achive that is through Westminister.You will end up with a two tier goverment which ever party wins. You COULD END UP WITH ANOTHER 25 YEARS OF WHAT YOU HAVE GOT GOOD LUCK YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT.

william c ashton
    Participant

MEET THE CANDIDATES IN WREXHAM VIDEO. ANSWERS YOU QUESTION PERSONAL ENGAGEMENT

WreX-iT
    Participant

Mr Ashton Sir, I dust cannot see how he alone can abolish the Welsh Assembly. About as futile as trying to hold back the sea with a sieve.

william c ashton
    Participant

Well KING CANUTE TRIED TO HOLD BACK THE SEA. BUT STILL REMAINED KING. IT IS ABOUT TRYING AND A VOICE OF A LOT OF PEOPLE IN WALES AFTER 25 YEARS OF WHAT YOU HAVE NOW.. THERE IS A PARTY THAT
    YOU HAD NEVER KNOWN DOING WELL NOW. IT HAS TO START SOMEWHERE AND WESTMINISTER IS THE RIGHT PLACE. GOOD LUCK YOU WILL NEED MORE LUCK THAN ENGLAND FOOTBALL TEAM. YOU ARE SURELY GOING TO NEED IT THATS FOR CERTAIN.

parkingmad
    Participant

Definitely will not be voting for labour, just don’t trust them. still unsure who to vote for, choice of two parties for me.

william c ashton
    Participant

william c ashton
    Participant

william c ashton
    Participant

try youtube

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Grand opening of the Erlas Victorian Walled Garden new Sensory Garden

News

Votes now open for the Welsh Ambulance Service Awards 2024!

News

Wrexham AFC ‘PressOn’ and off the pitch with new sustainable stadium wraps

News

Daughter of “luckiest man to be alive” joins choir to mark 90th anniversary of Gresford pit disaster

News

Harry’s Duck Race raises thousands for charity in memory of young Wrexham boy

News

Dedicated nurse who served during Falklands War retires after 49 years

News