Farewell Party for Mrs Atherton-Athletic

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Farewell Party for Mrs Atherton-Athletic

• Author

WreX-iT
    Participant

I am not her biggest fan but i thought it would be nice if all her supporters could celebrate her achievements for the the City of Wrexham-Athletic and i have arranged a farewell party to say thankyou.

If you can all head to New Brighton, Wrexham, LL11 3DT after the election results tomorrow we can have a reet old shin dig to send the old gal off.

• This topic was modified 2 days, 13 hours ago by WreX-iT.

JP
    Participant

All because the guy walking around like a Thunderbirds puppet, looking dazed and confused, like one o`clock half struck is red; they will walk it.

what is even more bizzare is Dodman heading for second, have you ever met him?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

New Labour MP for Montgomeryshire and Glyndwr vows to deliver on his promises

News

Llangollen celebrates music and dance with Wales Welcomes the World concert

News

Starmer becomes Prime Minister

News

Results LIVE from the Wrexham General Election Count

News

Three Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board teams shortlisted for prestigious awards

News

North Wales MS raises concerns about impact of ‘significant’ cuts to post-16 education

News