A view from Wrexham’s Member of Parliament on what to do …

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum A view from Wrexham’s Member of Parliament on what to do …

• Author

WreX-iT
    Participant

I didn’t read any more about Sarah’s work to sort the NHS from April:

Sadly, I am acutely aware of the deteriorating situation at the Maelor Hospital and it is disappointing that healthcare services, treatment, and waiting times seem to be worsening. ‌​‌​‌​​​‍‌​‌​​‌‌‌‍‌​‌‌​​‌​‍‌​‌‌‌​‌‌‍‌​‌‌‌‌​​

Having managed to secure an urgent meeting with the Interim Executive Director of BCUHB, Gill Harris at the end of April, I can assure Wrexham residents that these issues will be raised. ‌​‌​‌​​​‍‌​‌​​‌‌‌‍‌​‌‌​​‌​‍‌​‌‌‌​‌‌‍‌​‌‌‌‌​​

She also made that UTube video “Sarah Atherton MP working with BCUHB and Wrexham Council to resolve parking issues at Wrexham Maelor.”

I took a neighbour to an appointment at the hospital last week and couldn’t park, even the illegal spaces on double yellows were all full. I had to drop her off at the door and keep looking. In the end i had to go home and wait for her to call me.

Sarah knows its the staff who park at the front and i told her to go see them in the morning but nothing gets done. When you paid a small fee for a few hours there were no problems.

Ms Atherton – Don’t keep saying what you want to do, say what you HAVE done. What happened in the April meeting?

Thanks for reading this

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Grand opening of the Erlas Victorian Walled Garden new Sensory Garden

News

Votes now open for the Welsh Ambulance Service Awards 2024!

News

Wrexham AFC ‘PressOn’ and off the pitch with new sustainable stadium wraps

News

Daughter of “luckiest man to be alive” joins choir to mark 90th anniversary of Gresford pit disaster

News

Harry’s Duck Race raises thousands for charity in memory of young Wrexham boy

News

Dedicated nurse who served during Falklands War retires after 49 years

News